Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Dallas-Forth Worth
The injectable rhinoplasty features a procedure that focuses on improving the aesthetics and appearance of the nose. Injectable filler, like hyaluronic acid, is used to reshape the nose. A hyaluronic based filler is injected into the surrounding areas of the nose to correct aesthetic deformities such as the size and structure of the nose bridge.
The injectable rhinoplasty is advantageous because of its minimal discomfort and little-to-none downtime. It avoids the risks of going under general anesthesia, as well as bruising and swelling that follow for weeks after. The rhinoplasty lasts the duration of the filler—typically up to 12 months, sometimes more.
Meanwhile, in comparison, a surgical rhinoplasty, like any surgery, is a procedure that may result in exponential swelling and bruising, as well as pain, in the surrounding area for a few weeks.
Overview of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
A non-surgical rhinoplasty is an “in-office” procedure that focuses on small enhancements in the appearance of the patient’s nose using dermal fillers. Injection of hyaluronic acid filler, a reversible and dissolvable dermal filler, in the nose has the potential to fix the projection of the nose and give the mid-face a more symmetrical and attractive appearance.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty has no downtime, and the results are immediate and reversible. It is also much more affordable than surgical rhinoplasty. It is a great solution for patients with complaints and concerns about the look of their noses and who do not want to endure the harsh risks and long recovery time of surgical rhinoplasty.
Before and After Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Pronounced bump over the nose bridge.
- Drooping nasal tip
- Crooked or uneven nose
Anatomy of the Region
- A full-face assessment is recommended before beginning any injections to give the best overall outcome. The nose is included in the assessment.
- The results of the nonsurgical rhinoplasty will be discussed with the patients to ensure that this procedure will achieve their needs. Non Surgical rhinoplasty can fix external issues with the appearance, but not internal issues such as a deviated septum or nasal function.
- Medical history must be obtained to ensure the safety of the patient; such as history of allergies, abnormal bleeding, antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy, prior injury to the nasal bridge, or prior surgical or aesthetic procedures to the nose.
- Inform the patient of expected swelling after treatment.
We are here to answer your questions. Don’t hesitate to consult us:
Duration of Effects and Treatment Intervals
No anesthesia is needed for the non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure. Topical lidocaine numbing cream will be used to provide the patient with a well-tolerated treatment.
Patients may benefit from both Botox and fillers. However, if are looking at a particular wrinkle or area and wondering which will treat it best. Here are a few tips to figure out which one may be right for you:
- Fillers add volume. Therefore, if you want to augment a feature or fill in a deeper crease, filler treatment is likely best.
- Botox relaxes muscles and wrinkles that appear during muscle movements. If the wrinkles only appear when raising your brows or squinting your eyes, Botox is likely the treatment.
- Fillers are rarely used in the upper face.
- Botox cannot treat wrinkles that remain on the face regardless of movement.
- In some cases, both Botox and filler may be suitable, such as when treating smile lines or lips. Your injector will work with you to craft the ideal plan based on your anatomy and goals.
The exact aftercare will vary depending on the filler treatment you undergo. However, you can expect some instructions such as:
- Avoid strenuous workouts for two to three days
- Do not partake in activities that cause sweating
- Keep out of the sun/the treatment area covered
- Avoid sleeping on the filled area
- Do not massage or touch the area
Dermal fillers range in cost based on the type of filler you choose, the number of syringes, your provider, and other factors. In most cases, you can expect to spend anywhere from $500 to well over $1000. Upon consultation with a provider, you will receive a personalized price quote. To get an idea of how much Dallas filler injections cost, visit our Price Simulator.
Botox Bar DFW does work with Care Credit to offer zero interest financing for all of your cosmetic procedures. You can find more information and links to apply on our website.
The Best Botox Injections At Botox Bar DFW
Botox Bar DFW is a practice dedicated to offering the best in medical aesthetics. Our providers have years of experience in cosmetic injections, including Botox. In addition to their experience, our injectors also help educate future injectors on the correct techniques and how to obtain the ideal results. Botox Bar DFW provides the best Botox Dallas-Forth Worth offers.
Located between the Dallas and Fort Worth areas in Colleyville, Texas, Botox Bar DFW is easily accessible from all areas of the metroplex. Our customized treatment plans, event hosting, and VIP Botox memberships are a few aspects that make our medical practice stand out. We pride ourselves on creating a safe and comfortable environment for each and every patient.
To learn more and schedule, call us at 817-533-7676. You can also email us, complete our Price Simulator, or book online using the link on our website.