Overview of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Before and After Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Anatomy of the Region
We are here to answer your questions. Don’t hesitate to consult us:
Duration of Effects and Treatment Intervals
Patients may benefit from both Botox and fillers. However, if are looking at a particular wrinkle or area and wondering which will treat it best. Here are a few tips to figure out which one may be right for you:
- Fillers add volume. Therefore, if you want to augment a feature or fill in a deeper crease, filler treatment is likely best.
- Botox relaxes muscles and wrinkles that appear during muscle movements. If the wrinkles only appear when raising your brows or squinting your eyes, Botox is likely the treatment.
- Fillers are rarely used in the upper face.
- Botox cannot treat wrinkles that remain on the face regardless of movement.
- In some cases, both Botox and filler may be suitable, such as when treating smile lines or lips. Your injector will work with you to craft the ideal plan based on your anatomy and goals.
The exact aftercare will vary depending on the filler treatment you undergo. However, you can expect some instructions such as:
- Avoid strenuous workouts for two to three days
- Do not partake in activities that cause sweating
- Keep out of the sun/the treatment area covered
- Avoid sleeping on the filled area
- Do not massage or touch the area
Dermal fillers range in cost based on the type of filler you choose, the number of syringes, your provider, and other factors. In most cases, you can expect to spend anywhere from $500 to well over $1000. Upon consultation with a provider, you will receive a personalized price quote. To get an idea of how much Dallas filler injections cost, visit our Price Simulator.
Botox Bar DFW does work with Care Credit to offer zero interest financing for all of your cosmetic procedures. You can find more information and links to apply on our website.