Course I | Botox Bar Training Program
Course I of Botox Bar’s training program is an online self-paced lecture series course, which includes a five-hour presentation on Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler. Many additional resources are also included to educate students on becoming safe and successful injectors. The lecture portion of the training will cover each of the neurotoxin and dermal filler products in detail, including their usages, best practices, and the decision making processes related to the student’s choice of product and patient needs. The instructor will also provide in-depth training on protocols, guidelines, and techniques.
See Our Sample Class
After Online Self-Paced Lecture Course
Students retain access to course materials after completion. Additionally, while hands-on practice is recommended, it is not included in this course. The hands-on training can be added on at an additional cost. By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify who is a candidate for Botox and facial fillers
- Understand the aesthetic consultation process
- Explain why lines and folds occur and how to treat them using various cosmetic injections
- Explain the indications and contraindications of dermal fillers and Botox injections
- Demonstrate proper cosmetic injection techniques for various anti-aging services
- Explain the anatomy and musculature of the face
- Understand the different types of cosmetic fillers (Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, etc.)
- Identify the risks and benefits of various anti-aging services
- Explain the risks, benefits, and pre- and post-care protocols
- Understand pertinent anatomy as it relates to Dermal Fillers and Botox
- Observation and evaluation of facial structure
- Identify and define areas of treatment Integration of Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin for optimal results
- Understand advanced injection techniques and injection patterns
- Minimize complications and side effects
- Manage complications
Botox Bar is the #1 live patient Botulinum Toxin & dermal filler and certification training organization across the state of Texas. As a multidisciplinary premier aesthetic medicine traction, our mission is to teach the best non-surgical and non-invasive facial injectable techniques to healthcare professionals worldwide. Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to providing the best possible outcomes in areas of facial esthetics and facial pain treatment.
We are the most comprehensive course in terms of education and practical procedures taught that you will be able to integrate into your practice right away
Hands-on courses are held in Colleyville, Texas. The office is located a 15 minute drive from Dallas-Fort Worth airport.
Students do not need to be residents of Texas. As long as they have an active RN, NP, PA, MD, or DO license, they are welcome to take our courses. We often have students who travel from all over the country!
Advanced master techniques, such as Kybella, jawline filler, under-eye filler, cannula usage, etc. If the student is interested, these procedures can be discussed and added on as a bundle per special request.
Course III is right for many different types of people and situations such as:
- Ready to invest in a brand-new opportunity
- Interested in financial freedom
- Has plans to open up their own injectables business (no matter how far in the future!)
- Desire to leave a traditional medical or clinical environment
- Want to be their own boss
Many medical providers are qualified to learn and perform Botox and dermal fillers. In most states, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, MDs, and DOs have the qualifications necessary to perform aesthetic injections.
Course I can be completed in 1-2 days, however, it is recommended the student take the course slowly over 1-2 weeks, as much information is discussed and this allows time for the student to clearly understand each topic.
Students can expect to feel more confident in their knowledge of aesthetic injections. When entering our course, many students have never injected Botox or dermal fillers before. Our lectures and hands-on training provide students with the confidence and experience necessary to be successful in the industry.
We frequently receive inquiries from medical spas, doctor’s offices, and clinics across the country seeking Botox Bar graduates. We will absolutely do our best to give advice in finding the right position. While no training program in the country can “guarantee” you a job, we are confident that our reputation speaks for itself.
We also offer resume-building and job help!
See what one of our students had to say!
“When I first signed up for Botox Bar’s course, I was slightly terrified to go beyond my comfort zone and learn brand new skills to be used in an area of medicine that was entirely new to me. Prior to the course, I immersed myself in the didactic and videos. But, I still felt nervous about injecting a live patient for the first time. Fortunately, I was surrounded by a great instructor that eased my fears by answering my questions, and helped me adapt my injection technique. My instructor was certainly an expert in their field, and gave countless helpful tips and tricks to get the best products and tools, stay organized, remember muscles, give appropriate doses, and in the end, have an extremely satisfied patient. I carried the confidence that my instructor gave me as I injected my first patient in a clinical setting and then furthered my education through advanced training.”
To learn more about our training program and register for a course, call or text us at 817-533-7676 or fill out the form below.
Any further questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a message.